Enterchange D at Northlake Pad Site
- The 18.498 acre site, zoned M2, is cleared, graded, and level, and has been site plan approved for development into a 303,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse building (approximate dimension 323’ x 938’). Site plan can be modified to conform to specifications of tenant’s desired building; or the plan can be modified to provide for multiple buildings on the site.
- This high image property offers excellent interstate visibility and immediate access to I-95.
- The Enterchange at Northlake Master Plan includes four buildings ranging from 215,000 to 305,000 SF I-95/Lewistown Road interchange and Lewistown.
- Located in Northlake Business Park, immediately off I-95 at the Lewistown Road interchange, the site has interstate visibility, and is an ideal location for office, warehouse, retail, or other commercial uses.
- Offsite storm water management pond is in place. All utilities are available to the site, including the existing fire pump which is designed to accommodate ESFR sprinkler systems for Lot D.
- Enterchange D at Northlake is located in the Lewistown EDZ
- pdf Brochure
- pdf Building data sheet
- pdf Site data sheet
- pdf Aerial photo
- pdf Large aerial photo
- pdf Flood plain and topographic map