East Coast Commerce Center
East Coast Commerce Center is one of Hanover County’s newest industrial projects. This proposed 3-building development is currently under construction, with Building 1’s 1+ million s.f. slated for delivery in summer 2022. This is an outstanding location for warehouse, logistics, and distribution operations, as well as light manufacturing and/or assembly. Located adjacent to the main CSX rail line, property could accommodate a rail spur (contingent on car volume). Property offers County water and sewer, broadband access, and natural gas.
BUILDING 1 (SITE 1) Currently under construction with an anticipated delivery date of summer 2022.
- 1,112,000 s.f. of flex warehouse/distribution space (can be subdivided approximately in half)
- 36′ ceilings, ample dock doors, and significant employee and truck parking
- Zoned M-2; Light Industrial
EAST COAST COMMERCE CENTER – SITES 2 & 3
Acreage is available at East Coast Commerce Center, one of Hanover County’s newest industrial developments.
- Two additional buildings are proposed for Sites 2 and 3
- Site 2 consists of 19.6 acres and can accommodate a building up to 248,000 s.f.
- Site 3 consists of 16.97 acres and can accommodate a building up to 217,000 s.f.
- Both sites zoned M-2; Light Industrial.
East Coast Commerce Center (ECCC) is located in Hanover County, VA approximately one mile north of the Town of Ashland. Located in the northern portion of the Richmond Metropolitan Region, ECCC provides quick access to the region’s large and growing workforce population (700,000+ workers). With a location adjacent to Interstate 95, access is available via the England Street and King’s Dominion Boulevard interchanges about 4 miles to the south and north respectively. I-95 provides direct access to I-295 and I-64, providing efficient travel to all East Coast markets as well as Richmond International Airport (28 miles south), Richmond Marine Terminal (27 miles south), and Port of Virginia in Norfolk (104 miles east). Strategically located on the East Coast, ECCC is within a day’s drive of approximately half of the U.S. population, half of the nation’s manufacturing activity, and 60% of corporate headquarters.
Property Site Photos
Contact our office about this property site. Let's Talk