Lakeridge Logistics Center
Lakeridge Logistics Center is a new speculative industrial project planned along the southern Lakeridge Parkway corridor. Located on approximately 27 acres of property, this two-building development is scheduled to break ground in spring 2023 with completion anticipated in Q1 2024.
- 249,500 s.f. of total space; two buildings of 124,750 s.f. each
- Subdividable as low as 25,000 s.f.
- Zoned M-1
- 32’ clear ceiling height
- 31 dock doors per building
- 6” slab reinforced at speed bay
- Water, sewer, natural gas, broadband at property
- This project is located less than a mile from the I-95 interchange at Sliding Hill Road, providing quick access to all major East Coast markets. The location is also ideal for worker amenities being between the growing Winding Brook development and the revitalization projects at Virginia Center Commons, providing tremendous retail, food, and lodging opportunities within a mile of this property.
- Ideally situated in the heart of the East Coast economic corridor midway between Maine and Florida, and is within 500 miles of more than half of the nation’s manufacturing activity and sixty percent of its major corporate headquarters
Click here for dynamic mapping, community data, demographic, labor force information and more.
- Provides site information, occupation, demographic and labor force data and more
- Provides links to Google Virtual Tour, 3D Rotation, Map and Street Views
VA Scan Report
Property Site Photos
Contact our office about this property site. Let's Talk