Cardinal Commerce Center
Cardinal Commerce Center is a 3-building industrial development located in southern Hanover County near the rapidly growing Virginia Center Commons area.
• Zoned M-2
• 65.1 acres
• Excellent distribution access, situated just 22 miles from Richmond International Airport, 23 miles from the Port of Richmond and 97 miles from the Port of Virginia
• Aggressive local and state incentive program and excellent cost of living
Cardinal Commerce Center South – Fully Leased
Phase I-Building A is a 260,000 S.F. industrial development completed in 2022.
Cardinal Commerce Center North – Fully Leased
Phase I-Building B is a 420,000 S.F. industrial building under construction to house Performance Food Group’s logistics operations.
Cardinal Commerce Center West – AVAILABLE
Phase II-Building C is a Tier 5, pad-ready site available for a 186,900 S.F. speculative building or a build-to-suit opportunity.
• 186,900 S.F. rear-loaded building
• 1,727 S.F. speculative office suite
• 32′ clear ceilings
• 25 9×10′ manual overhead doors plus 24 knockouts
• 163 auto parking spaces
• 73 off-dock trailer parking stalls (expandable by 102 additional stalls)
• Located along I-95, the primary east coast distribution artery offering access to the greater Richmond market as well as major markets including Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York, all within less than 350 miles of Cardinal Commerce Center
• With additional access to I-64 and I-295, 55% of the Nation’s consumers within a one-day’s drive
• Located in the northernmost right-to-work state, Richmond also boasts a strong labor market compared to more costly East Coast peer cities
• Access to the Richmond Marine Terminal which offers container-on-barge service from the Port of Virginia
• Port of Virginia is northern most ice-free port on the East Coast; by 2025, the port will be the deepest on the East Coast
VA Scan Report
Property Site Photos
Contact our office about this property site. Let's Talk