Crescent Business Center (CBC)
- Crescent Business Center’s location at the Atlee /Elmont Interchange on I-95 provides easy access to the entire Richmond Metropolitan region with access to I-295 within one mile.
- This area is adjacent to major regional retail facilities and other amenities to include motels, restaurants and day care.
- The CBC project is master-planned for multiple Class A flex and single tenant buildings.
- The Crossings Golf Course is in close proximity.
- Zoned M-1, great use for limited manufacturing/assembly, office, showroom, and/or R&D activities.
- 54,801 s.f. of total space, could be subdivided to about 20,000 s.f.
- 24’ clear height ceilings.
- Ample rear loading docks with drive-in doors available at each end of the building.
- Typical column widths of 40’ front to back and 50’ side by side.
- 9’ store front glass.
CBC VII and VIII
- Master plan approved with two additional buildings to be constructed as a future phase.
- Each building will be approximately 50,000 s.f.; could be combined into one building of about 100,000 s.f.
- Provides site information, occupation, demographic and labor force data and more
- Provides links to Google Virtual Tour, 3D Rotation, Map and Street Views
Property Site Photos
Contact our office about this property site. Let's Talk