Washington Highway Industrial Buildings
This new speculative industrial development in Hanover County is scheduled for delivery in summer 2023.
- Two 200,250 s.f. Class A Industrial Buildings totaling 400,500 s.f.; subdividable down to 50,000 s.f.
- 70 manual overhead doors (9’x10′) with 35 on each building; 4 motorized roll-up doors (12’x14′)
- Building dimensions 470’D x 750’W; 32′ ceilings
- 7″ 4,000 psi concrete floor slab
- 190′-deep shared truck court with 60′ concrete apron and heavy-duty drive isle
- Ample parking for 472 cars with an additional 155 future spaces
- Additional spaces for up to 36 trailers on southside of the development
- 51.74 ± acres
- Zoned M-2
- All utilities available
Situated directly off I-95 along US-1, Washington Highway Industrial Buildings affords immediate access to the Eastern Seaboard’s main north/south arteries stretching from Maine to Florida, providing the ability to reach over 55% of the nation’s consumers in a one-day drive. This location enables seamless access to the world-class transportation infrastructure of the Richmond metro area, including a multitude of interstate highways, two (2) Class I railroads, a marine terminal and one of the busiest air cargo facilities in the nation.
This site provides easy access to the Hampton Roads region and the Port of Virginia due to its proximity to I-295, I-95 and I-64. Washington DC is approximately 90 miles north.
Property Site Photos
Contact our office about this property site. Let's Talk