River Point Commerce Center
This new speculative flex/industrial park to be developed in Hanover County will break ground in Summer 2023. Delivery of the first two buildings in Phase I (Buildings #1 and #3) of this three-building industrial development should come online approximately Q3 2024, with Building #2 to follow in Phase II.
- 949,100 total s.f. to be developed in three buildings (Building 1 – 388,500 s.f.; Building 2 – 368,200 s.f.; Building 3 – 192,400 s.f.)
- Subdividable down to about 54,000+/- s.f.
- Zoned M-2
- 32’-36’ clear ceilings and multiple dock/drive-in doors
- Ample parking. Bldg 1: 387 auto and 248 Trailer spaces; Bldg. 3: 143 auto and 53 trailer spaces.
- Water, sewer, natural gas, broadband available.
- Potential for buildings 2 and 3 to be served with rail.
With the extension of Richfood Road south to connect to Industry Road, this location will provide direct access to two interchanges along I-295, providing quick access to all major East Coast markets and the Port of Virginia, while being near the heart of the region’s large and fast growing workforce.
Click here for dynamic mapping, community data, demographic, labor force information and more.
VA Scan Report
Property Site Photos
Contact our office about this property site. Let's Talk